What is TFLEx?
The Transit Finance Learning Exchange (TFLEx) is a strategic alliance of transit agencies formed to leverage mutual strengths and continuously improve transit finance leadership, development, training practices and information sharing.
What is TFLEx Café?
TFLEx Café is a members-only website for employees of the TFLEx agencies. Users can collaborate on projects and network with employees of other agencies.
If you are an employee of a member agency, you can register for an account here. You must use your agency issued email to create and validate your account.
This is a list of the current member agencies. For information on how to join the TFLEx consortium, click here.
- Bi-State Development Agency
- C TRAN
- Capital Area Transit
- Central Puget Sound Regional Transit Authority
- Culver City Bus
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- Denton County Transportation Authority
- Denver Regional Transportation District
- Foothill Transit
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority
- Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority
- Long Beach Transit
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Memphis Area Transit Authority
- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
- Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County
- Orange County Transportation Authority
- Pierce County Transportation Benefit Area Authority
- Regional Transportation Authority
- Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority
- San Diego Metropolitan Transit System
- San Joaquin Regional Transit District
- Test Agency
- Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon
- Utah Transit Authority
- Valley Metro Rail, Inc.
- VIA Metropolitan Transit
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority